What’s New in UniPlot 3.4.0
This page describes the changes made to UniPlot 3.4.0 since version 3.3.1.
The following bugs have been fixed:
- Data Import: When datasets were imported from an NC file in which one of the
channels had a missing_value attribute and one did not, the missing values were
not handled correctly if the channel contained 0 values.
- Datasource Exchange: The import options were set incorrectly. The error
occurred only if two or more files with different import options were used.
- Datasource Exchange: The label offset of a 3D datasets scatter plot was not set.
- 2D-Dataset Edit Function Parameter List: The function DependOn() could only be
used with one dataset name.
- 3D-Map Calculation: The function would fail with an UniScript error.
- PDF-Files: A contour plot with a color gradient without contour lines was
displaying contour lines in the PDF file. The contour lines were not visible in
the on the monitor or in print.
- Dataset Style: Transparent markers could not be set using the auto-datastyle
function (e.g. Auto:Default).
- The dialog box File=>Page Setup did not display the correct page settings.
The dialog box always displays the printer default settings.
- AppCmdWndShow and DocShow have been corrected and the new function
AppCmdWndClose has been added.
- Function LayerGetAxisDateFormat corrected.