In this dialog box, the length, width and position of the axis tick
marks can be set.
- Major Ticks
- Those ticks on the axis that are labeled with number
values will be drawn as major ticks. The number of ticks can be set
with the Minimum, Maximum and Delta parameters in the
Diagram=>X/Y/Z-Axis=>Parameters dialog box. The check boxes specify
if the major ticks should be shown inside or outside the diagram.
- Minor Ticks
- Minor tick lie between major ticks. The number
of minor ticks lying between the major ticks can also be set in the
Diagram=>X/Y/Z-Axis=>Parameters dialog box.
- Sets the tick length in centimeters.
- Sets the tick width in 0.1 mm.
- Apply Tick Settings to All Selected Diagrams
- If this box is checked, the tick settings will be applied to all selected diagrams
in the page.
The tick marks will be plotted in the same color as the axis.